Student and Parent Sign In
PowerSchool ID Creation
Step 1: Enter your current sign in information
1. In a web browser, navigate to crsd.powerschool.com
2. Click Student Sign In or Parent Sign In
3. Scroll down and click Create PowerSchool ID
4. Enter your PowerSchool Student Information System (SIS) username and password and click Sign In. If you've forgotten your username and/or password, please use the Forgot Username or Password? link. If you've never logged into CRSD's PowerSchool SIS before, please click the Create Account tab and follow the prompts to set up a PowerSchool SIS account before proceeding.
5. Click Continue
6. Enter your email address in the email field and a password in the New Password and Retype Password fields and click Create PowerSchool ID
7. The next web page will confirm that your PowerSchool ID has been created and will explain how to get to Unified Classroom next time. Click Continue to Unified Classroom Sign In.